Monday 5 December 2016

John Key can now spend time in his garden

Well, heard the news yesterday and wasn't it funny that I mentioned his wife the other day that she ought to write a gardening book?

This is great news as now he can clip the topiaries affecting world trade and won't need to pay someone else to do it. I think it would be therapeutic for him. He could even come over to our electorate and check out our community garden now he has time and learn some tips about growing his own veges, instead of building monuments to state housing that nobody can live in.

Who is going to be the next Prime Minister who can say, but I'm glad Helen Clark has another job and won't be coming back to New Zealand anytime soon.

As I am on my very extended sabbatical, I was thinking what I would do if I was called to the top job.
If I was Prime Minister.....