Saturday 12 March 2022

Surviving Omicron!

 Yes Covid got me in the end. However thanks to triple vaccination, it was only mild. I had a cough and a sore throat and tiredness, but I didn't have to use heaps of toilet paper at all. I just went through one box of tissues. 

Bev very kindly dropped round a whole lot of bearded irises. So I have planted the rhizomes anywhere they can fit in the garden.  Some are by Mummy Cat's grave. They are of all different colours. Thanks Bev!

I pruned a non-fruiting branch off the old peach tree. Next thing I know, Dad totally destroyed my climbing rose, which was climbing up the other branch. For no reason. It wasn't hurting anyone - it was climbing up the branch, which it is meant to do. 

Otherwise, what can I say?! 😶

If you haven't ordered your spring bulbs yet...please do so soon as I am putting in the order this week.