Tuesday 2 November 2021

Christmas wish list

 I thought I might put in an early letter to Santa and see if he brings me any garden goodies. So here's the deal big guy, I'll be good and prepare everything, weed and tidy, and maybe a miracle will happen and these plants will appear in my garden? Or supplies will magically turn up by my letterbox? By the way, we need a new one since ants started eating the wooden one and it's starting to rot!

So Santa,  here is the list - gardening items

1. New letterbox - one that won't rust or rot. Or will give it a double coat of paint if it's an old one.

2. Epsom salts for the gardenia

3. Indoor decorative ceramic cover pots all matching to put our houseplants in

4. Outdoor decorative cover pots all matching

5. Seaweed fertiliser

6. Container mix

Plants

1. English iris bulbs

2. Babiana bulbs

3. Dahlis tubers

4. Bluebell bulbs

5. Freesia bulbs

6. Ixia bulbs

7. Eerlicheer bulbs

8. Lillies - tiger lily and asiatic lilies (they are edible!)

9. Lobelia for potted colour

10. Alyssum for hanging basket

11. Kalanchoe - all different colours

12. Alstromeria peruvian lily

13. Burrow's tail succulent for hanging basket

14. Statice seedling punnet

15. Bean seeds

16. Gourd seeds

17. Sweetcorn seeds

Well Santa that gives you plenty of options in case you are out of stock I would be happy with any one of these items.  I heard you won't be in the big parade this year. But I'm not worried if I don't see you.  You know where I live.  Just leave anything under my Christmas tree (this year I've chosen Tangelo as the honorary Christmas tree) 

Lots of love from one of your helpers

Selina Elf