Sunday 16 October 2022

Flower Foraging Fiesta

 Or Frenzy?

Tomorrow we are having a Flower Foraging Fiesta at the Garden Club. We will make pictures and mandalas out of the flowers and leaves. What art will our flower gardeners come up with??

Karen and I made  some already. I'd like to show you when I get my pics though - seemed like my old ipad doesn't want to play ball. However, I have pics of flowers currently blooming. I just say dad look at my flowers and he hurries outside to take a photo of it. 

tiger lillies

Silene

pelargonium
    
Wouldn't you know it mum came down with covid and so dad and I have been testing everyday. So far so negative. Today I spent much of my time in the garden doing a tidy up and weeding the applemint. I need to do a big pick tomorrow - hopefully weather stays fine.