Monday 16 October 2023

Orange you glad to see me?



 Sometimes in the garden I have waves of colour, first its all purple flowers, then blues, then pinks, and now its orange turn (tangelos and clivia - thanks Els). Tangelo tree got beauty treatment and she now has had a haircut, trimmed her nails, and been fed lots of compost and vermicast, as well as sequestron tonic. 

The plants at her feet are now being moved to make room...although I still have a lot to do, with the chickens cages and rabbit huts to be cleared out and make room for our newest family member, who was adopted from the SPCA 26 September, who I am training to catch rodents. 

Her name is Dusty so her is her debut pic, I just need to plant some catmint/catnip in preparation for when she does get outside to enjoy the spring weather..as it is well and truly here. Hallelujah!